Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Updated Workout Playlist

I know, I know it's Wednesday and I'm not posting a workout. Since it's been a while  since I posted anything, I figured I'd just share my workout playlist quick with you guys. So the other day I went on a music binge and bought a bunch of songs to update my workout playlist. I've become like, super obsessed with Magic! and rediscovered Italobrothers (remember that song colors of the rainbow?). This playlist has a mix of a little bit of everything. I've got some old school Blink 182, FOB, Sweet, and the Italobrothers just to name a few.

Anywho, I compiled everything onto a spotify playlist. I did the 8tracks thing, and while it's nice, it's a pain to find the actual songs on the site (for me, anyway). So I was extremely happy to find that spotify now has an embed option. Yay!

Without further ado, here's the playlist. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment