Friday, June 13, 2014

More progress :D

Here it is...more progress pictures, from the back. Hahaha I went to a wedding on Saturday and (obviously) wore the same red dress that I wore out for my friend's birthday in April. It was about a month and a half between the two pictures. Although the picture is dark, you can see that my back/waist is still continuing to slim down. The roll in my back on the left is less prominent (hooray!) and as I was looking at myself in the mirror of the bathroom at the church, I noticed how loose my dress looked from the back. From the front it was looking tighter, but that could be attributed to the bra I was wearing (notice that it isn't the purple one?). Soo yeah. I'm ecstatic. It's so nice to see that I'm still making progress because I feel like I've fallen off the wagon and I'm working to get back on it.

P.S. So sorry for the lack of posts! It's been over a month. Life got crazy and not a whole lot has changed in my fitness journey. I'm still going the same days and generally working on the same things. I think I've got a new workout or two to share with you. I've definitely got new workout gear that I can share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment