Wednesday, April 22, 2015

MIA

Hellooooo my beautiful people.

It has definitely been a while. Nine and a half months to be exact. I fell off the wagon shortly after I wrote my last post, hard. Since then, life has gotten in the way; I lost a family member, my gym closed, and I had to find a new one. That in itself was quite interesting, but I found a new one and absolutely love it.

Now I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things and wanted to reboot my blog. There are a few changes this time around. Instead of simply counting calories, I'm going to try counting my macros. If you're not familiar with it, there are tons of articles and websites that you can use to get yourself educated.

I'm also using a heart rate monitor to accurately track how many calories I'm burning during my workouts. Sooo expect a blog post about that! I've got a couple new apps to share with you and some new resources as well.

Let's think of this as a whole new beginning. New year, new me and all that jazz. I can't wait to start this journey.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment