Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Healthy Brownie in a Mug Recipe

The other night I was craving something chocolate but didn't want to completely undo my day or splurge on a "yolo" snack (I was particularly proud of myself this day on the way I was eating). I knew brownies in a mug were quick & easy and we had enough ingredients for me to throw something together. First I tried a recipe on YouTube that  all of three ingredients and literally cooked for just 50 seconds. While it was tasty, I felt like it was missing something so I decided to tweak it a little and came up with this! It has one extra ingredient, but is still healthy and just as easy. Hope you enjoy!

Ingredients:

2 eggs
2 TBS unsweetened cocoa powder
1 TBS agave nectar
1 TBS almond milk (I used original sweetened)

Mix everything in a mug, place in the microwave for 30 seconds. Once done, take out of the microwave and check it out. Mix it up and place back in the microwave for about 20 more seconds. It should create a nice cake-like consistency and you're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment